Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Pix

And once again I've been lazy on the blogs. Too busy at work, too much yard work (yard is explosive with flowers!), too much time with the dogs, sorry. Two new pix of Brooklyn from the Fond Du Lac trial in April. I need to stop buying these, I'd have way more money in the pocket!








Brooklyn is obviously not holding her 2 on 2 off. She didn't hold it on the Aframe either, so her dog walk was a a long 2 on 2off. Seemed like forever to her, but she got the point.






Q'd in standard, but missed a jump in jumpers. I've gotten a couple of single Q's so I'm getting close to MX, and MXJ. Those darn Double Q's are going to kill me though!

I'm doing some ASCA this weekend, need to start accumulating points for the Nationals which are being held in West Bend next Fall, but the points start now for the next year, so if I want to qualify for Aussie Nationals I have to get my butt into gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment