Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Love Hate

Love


Well Winter has finally arrived! Big storm is a brewin' and I love the snow, so I am looking forward to it. The dogs love the first big snow too. They run around like they are crazy for quite a while. Wish I could get that excited about something - hey? I am also happy about the snow because the Xmas pictures just don't look that good when things are either green or brown in the background. Snow is a must, so it is coming just in the nick of time!




Hate


Having to shovel the snow : ~ ( The stupid hill on my driveway prevents me from going up it when there is about 2" or more of snow. So, instead of enjoying the snow with the dogs when I first get home I have to deal with THE DRIVEWAY! Yuck!!!! If I had a flat driveway, I'd probably be one of those people that just keeps driving over the snow, and never removes it! LOL!!!




Here are some Holiday photo's from years past. I'll post this year's as soon as I get them done!




No comments:

Post a Comment